Friday, February 19, 2010
Trying to Deal...
Wow. I feel really bad. I have been binge eating for the past three days. I'm just very depressed. Things have happened. And I just feel... so isolated.... Just dealing with my son... and sitting here on this computer for hours waiting for something awesome to happen. I really want to get back to eating healthy. I was about to break the 200's barrier and be back in the 100's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What happened!?
ReplyDeleteLife :/
I'm sorry you've had a bad few days :( Just get back on it and don't feel guilty. Just feel good that you are back on program. I fell off the wagon on Superbowl Sunday and am now trying to do better too. I have to go weigh in on Tuesday -- the last Tues of the month so I HAVE to!
ReplyDeleteHi Cinnamon (Do I know you? :P)
ReplyDeleteNever give up; the past is the past. These events/things happen for a reason :)
Keep yourself motivated and never lose sight of your goal; you can do it
time for an update!
ReplyDelete