Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dinner Tonight


Baked Samon
Tomato, Basil, Rice
Squash & Zucchini

3 comments:

  1. Cinnamon- how did you cook the Salmon? I have been wanting to do Salmon at home but have been "afraid" that I'm not going to cook it correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks delicious! yes post your recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the Salmon at Walmart. The Salmon is frozen in individually sealed pouches. It is REALLY good when baked in the oven and seasoned with your favorite seasoning. The Salmon is packaged, so there are cooking instructions on the side of the package. I think it bakes for 20-30 min on 375. But you can also cook it in the microwave for 4-5 min. I only do that when I'm really rushed.

    The rice is actually REALLY good, and I've eaten it several times on this diet.

    1/2 cup rice
    1 sliced Tomato
    Salt, Pepper, & Basil

    The whole reason I did this was because 1/2 cup rice is all I could have... and I wanted to stretch it a little farther. Adding the tomato to it made it taste GREAT with out adding any fat. And it doubled the portion.

    The squash & zuchini is just sliced and cooked in the microwave with a little water.

    ReplyDelete